Hamilton Select Insurance Inc.’s Energy division targets small to midsized accounts in the excess and surplus (E&S) space, including hard-to-place and distressed accounts.
The Energy division targets contractors, exploration and production, manufacturers, distributors, professional services and renewables within the energy industry. Accounts falling into the hard-to-place and distressed space typically include accounts with losses, challenging classes, difficult venues, non-renewals or new ventures.
We provide General Liability, Professional Liability, Time Element Pollution and related coverages on both a primary and excess basis. Our excess coverage is available supported or unsupported and can include underlying auto liability and employers liability. Our underwriting team provides a solution that is custom tailored to meet the needs of the risk.
- Primary Capacity: $1,000,000 Occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate
- ISO Form: GL (CG 00 01)
- Professional Liability available
- Time Element Pollution available (up to 30 day discovery, 90 day reporting)
- Excess Capacity: Up to $5,000,000
- Follow form excess over occurrence or claims made in a lead or excess of lead position, supported or unsupported.
- Minimum attachment point of $1,000,000
We underwrite risks located in the United States.
Led by a highly skilled and experienced internal team, Hamilton can also call upon an established network of local partners to ensure prompt and effective resources are deployed to any claim.
- Well Services Contracting
- Water Services
- Excavation and Grading
- Pipeline Construction
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Limited Downstream Contracting
- Power Line Construction
- Lease Operators
- Pipeline Operators
Exploration & Production
- Energy Chemicals
- Pumps and Compressors
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Equipment Rental
- Machinery & Equipment Dealer
- Oil & Gas Well Supplies Dealer
- Energy Chemical Distributor
- Non-down-hole Consulting
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Software Design & Data Analysis
- Analytical Chemists
- Labs, Research & Development
- Brokerage Services