Hamilton Select Insurance Inc.’s Management Liability team targets small to mid-sized hard-to-place and distressed accounts in the excess and surplus (E&S) space.
We write Primary and Excess Private Company and Not-for-Profit Directors & Officers Liability (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL) and Fiduciary Liability.
Accounts falling into the hard-to-place and distressed space typically include accounts with losses, start-ups, risks that have been non-renewed or difficult classes of business.
Download applications and product sheets:
Downloads – Management Liability Insurance
- Private Organization Management Liability Application
- Non-Profit Organization Management Liability Application
Lines of Business
- Private Company D&O
- Not-for-Profit D&O
- Employment Practices Liability
We underwrite risks located in the United States.
Led by a highly skilled and experienced internal team, Hamilton can also call upon an established network of local partners to ensure prompt and effective resources are deployed to any claim.
Private Company D&O
- Business Services
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Retail and Wholesale Services
- Adoption and Foster Care
- Charitable organizations
- Country Clubs
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Group Homes
- Political Action Committees
- Religious organizations
- Shelters and Halfway Houses
- Social services
Employment Practices Liability
- Auto Dealers and Auto Repair
- Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
- Hotels and Motels
- Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Law Firms
- Professional Entertainment
- Social Advocacy Groups
Available on the classes of business we write.