Hamilton Select Insurance Inc.’s Allied Medical Liability division targets small to mid-sized hard-to-place and distressed accounts in the excess and surplus (E&S) space.
We write professional and general liability and provide excess (including auto and employers’ liability) over supported or unsupported business.
Accounts falling into the hard-to-place and distressed space typically include accounts in difficult to place classes, accounts with losses, start-ups, accounts that have been nonrenewed or are in difficult venues. Our underwriters provide a solution that can be tailored to meet the needs of the risk.
Download applications and product sheets:
Downloads – Allied Medical Insurance
- Adoption Agency and Foster Placement Application
- Ambulance and Non-Emergency Transport Application
- Group Home Non-Elderly Application
- Home Health Care Application
- Long Term Care Residential Application
- Miscellaneous Social Services Application
We underwrite risks located in the United States.
Led by a highly skilled and experienced internal team, Hamilton can also call upon an established network of local partners to ensure prompt and effective resources are deployed to any claim.
Classes of business
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living, Including Memory Care
- Adoption and Foster Care
- Counseling (including virtual)
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab
- Adult Day Care
- Shelters and Halfway Houses
- Group homes for people with developmental or physical disabilities, mental health conditions
Miscellaneous Healthcare Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Staffing (Non-physician)
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Transportation (Professional and General Liability)
- Physical Therapy
- Hospice Agencies
- Cannabis Dispensaries