Led by Brian Stonehill and supported by a team of experienced underwriters in the sector, we offer global coverage across multiple platforms for political violence risks. Policy wordings range from standard market terrorism and sabotage/political violence versions to property ‘follow forms’.
The team also has the flexibility to cater for bespoke products to suit specific client requirements.
Predominantly physical damage and business interruption for the following:
- Terrorism & sabotage
- Riots, strikes, civil commotion, malicious damage
- Full political violence perils including insurrection, rebellion, revolution, mutiny, coup d’etat, war & civil war
- Terrorism liability
- Aviation war liability (‘AVN52’)
- Marine war & cargo war
- Events coverage (eg, cancellation, postponement, curtailment) due to a terrorism act or threat.
We cater for business sectors across the spectrum including, inter alia, real estate, retail, banks and finance, hospitality and leisure, construction, manufacturing, power utilities, energy, specie and fine art, schools and educational institutions, telecommunications, transportation, marine and cargo, and municipalities.
Maximum line size
- Up to US$100 million any one risk – Hamilton syndicate 4000 and Hamilton Insurance DAC
- Up to US$550 million any one risk on a consortium basis (via our US platform)