Led by Paul Dobson and supported by a team of experienced underwriters in the sector, we offer global coverage across multiple platforms for political violence risks. Policy wordings range from standard market terrorism and sabotage/political violence versions to property ‘follow forms’. The team also has the flexibility to cater for bespoke products to suit specific client requirements.
Head of War & Terrorism
Predominantly physical damage and business interruption for the following:
- Terrorism & sabotage
- Riots, strikes, civil commotion, malicious damage
- Full political violence perils including insurrection, rebellion, revolution, mutiny, coup d’etat, war & civil war
- Terrorism liability
- Aviation war liability (‘AVN52’)
- Marine war & cargo war
- Active assailant, impairment of access, loss of attraction, threat (on a selective & limited basis only)
- Events coverage (eg, cancellation, postponement, curtailment) due to a terrorism act or threat.
We cater for business sectors across the spectrum including, inter alia, real estate, retail, banks and finance, hospitality and leisure, construction, manufacturing, power utilities, energy, specie and fine art, schools and educational institutions, telecommunications, transportation, marine and cargo, and municipalities.
Maximum line size
US$50 million – Hamilton syndicate 4000 and Hamilton Insurance DAC