Bespoke Property ‘All Risks’ coverage
Hamilton’s innovative approach to technology combined with vast market experience enables our underwriters to embrace a larger risk appetite, in turn allowing us to customise risk-transfer solutions for each client’s precise coverage requirements.
- Up to US$40 million per risk on Non-Critical Cat layers
- Up to US$25 million per risk on Onshore Energy and Industrial risks
- Up to US$5 million per risk on Critical Cat layers (Tier 1 Windstorm, CA Earthquake, A & V Flood)
Target Industry Classes
Underwriters will consider all industry classes unless listed below and prohibited per Hamilton underwriting guidelines.
- Tailored 1st Party Coverages (manuscript follow form)
- All levels of attachment* – buffer layers, excess of loss, primary, quota share
- DIC/DIL Single Peril coverages – (Earthquake, Flood, Hail, Wildfire, or Windstorm only)
- Long term agreements (LTA) available – up to 36 months pre-paid; ensures consistent premium budgeting for our clients
* Underwriters can only consider writing Quota Share or Primary layers when robust deductibles are in place.
Excluded Industry Classes
- Abattoirs, slaughterhouses, fisheries, hatcheries, chicken and egg farms
- Coastal Hospitality and/or Habitational assets
- Food Processing and Manufacturing risks
- Growing Crops / Standing Timber
- Marine Hull and War Coverage
- Nuclear Power Risks
- Offshore Marine and Energy Risks
- Sawmills, Pulp and Paper with Black Liquor Recovery Boilers
- Third Party Liabilities
- Underground coal mining